DY5 rechargeable 300 feet underwater adventure diving flashlight
Bulb Type: HID
Lighting Period (h): 4
Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery
led light source: HID
material: aluminum alloy
Usage: diving flashlight,camping,fishing
IP Rating: ip68
output lumens: 7000lumens
battery: 21pcsX18650 li-ion battery /15400mah
rechargeable 300 feet underwater adventure diving flashlight :
1)Specification of diving flashlight:
1. Free Lithium Ii-ion Battery and Charger included
2. Free Car Adaptor included
3. Free Belt/ Back plate Mount included
4. lamp head with 40 inch cable
5. Goodman handle
6. HID - High-Intensity Discharge technology
7. Extremely powerful 65 Watt Max. HID searchlight with features you won‘t find elsewhere
8. Focusable head, extra long-life rechargeable batteries and unmatched reliability
9. Light head that ranges from a fog and smoke penetrating 3-degree spot beam to a
10. super-wide angle flood beam
11. 5 output settings: High/Middle/low/SOS/flash( 85W Max. )
12. BULB LIFE: 30000 hours
13. DEPTH: 200 feet ( under water)
14. Good charger for Diving suit
15. Burn time(High power):3.5h
16. Burn time(low power):8h
17. dy5 series designed with special more five-modes: High Power – Middle - low -SOS – Flash, just pushing the switch to set different modes as your required
18. Power: 85W,75W,65W,55W,35W, 25W, as the customers ifferent requirements.
19. Specialize in optical design with strong focus and long radiation more than 1200 meters
20. Used with Max 7000 Lm HID Bulb
21. Works in harsh conditions -40 ℃ ~+70 ℃ ( -40 ℉ ~+158 ℉ )
22. Heavy duty, non-magnetic, corrosion resistant for both Indoor and Outdoor use
23. Can be custom laser engraved, or anodize printed
24. Fully potted design prevents penetration of dirt, dust and water Vandal resistant
25. ESD & EMI protection
26. Long-life expectancy (over a million cycles)
2)rechargeable diving flashlight Application:
diving,fishing,camping,fisherman,emergency,car repair light
packing with an iron box,1pcs/carton
full set include:flashlight+car cahrger+charger wire+hand grove+water ring+normal charger+diffisuer filter(lens)+iron box
A. Don’t irradiate into the eyes or watch the light directly,otherwiseis shall hurt the eyes.
B. To charge the battery fully before use,keep it away from the inflammable, explosion objects or gas.
C. To avoid touching the switch unconsciously with the other objects when you put the torch in the bag or luggage, otherwise it will light the torch and cause unnecessary hurt.
D. The torch shall reach the most brightness after 30 seconds ,if is the HID features.if will be more effective if you adjust the lightness after turn on the forch 30 seconds
E. The surface of the torch shall be higher during charging in high temperature of discharging for long time,it is normal status .Do not touch the glass lens to avoid scald if the torch has been working for long time
A. This product have one year warranty since the purchase date (battery have six months warranty)
B. Any of following states is not under warranty range , you should charge of the replace elements cost during repairing.
1. The product warranty has been expiry
2. The failure caused by abnormal use or damage
3. Disassemble the product without authorized result in damage
C. Please fill the warranty card within 30 days since purchase this product and seal the agent stamp, otherwise it will affect your warranty service.
6)Product safety function:
A. Circuit opening protection function:starting up light,when output occur abnormal state of circuit opening, it can stop working in 1second and get into protection state.
B. Short circuit protection function:starting up light,when output occur abnormal state of short circuit,it can stop working in1 second and get into protection state.
C. Battery recharged protection : It is totally automatic protection in which charge/discharge be reached appointed voltage.
D. Battery short circuit protection:when battery short circuit between anode and cathode,battery protection board will cut immediately and get into protecting state.
7) rechargeable underwater adventure diving flashlight pictures: